Thursday 28 January 2016

SATHIYA @ The SHIP young adults gatherings


SATHIYA @ The SHIP 

This past Sunday night I got to break out of my comfort zone to photograph something AWESOME. This year I have really felt nudged by the big guy upstairs to jump out of the box and start photographing new things. Of course when Sathiya first approached me to see if photographing a worship service is something I would be interested in, my first response was said through doubting myself with a big NO WAY.
Then the good Lord stepped in with a quick reminder of how he did not put this opportunity in my path for me to doubt myself but to EMPOWER myself. 
And I have to say even though I continued to doubt myself, dropping subtle hints to Sathiya, he would not hear nothing of it, and he continued to pour faith over me; every drop was taken in.   
I headed out to The SHIP young adults gatherings,
 were Sathiya & the band were leading the worship service. I LOVE to be behind the camera, and I LOVE to worship, and getting to run around taking images while worshiping was the most blessed experience I could have had. Praising God for giving me this opportunity to put two things I am passionate about together.  

This was a great way to spend a Sunday night.
The SHIP gatherings meet on the 4th Sunday night of every month, their goal is to simply bringing together youth from many churches to come on out and enjoy a night of worship, and message.
check out their link for more info.

If you would like to learn more about Sathiya and his newly released CD DEEPER, 
Jump on over to his link, to find where you can grab this hot off the shelves 
CD and learn more about any of his upcoming events.
Or check out one of my fave songs at the end of the blog.

click on the images for full view





















Your Love: Deeper by SATHIYA
                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment