Sunday 28 December 2014

Life {Unscripted} Blog Circle: December Volume


Isn't Meagan Dwyer Photography's work amazing, I 'm her biggest fan!!, Thanks for taking a look at Meagan's blog.

Welcome to the December issue of the Life {Unscripted} blog circle. Make sure to click on the link for Elise Meader Photography at the end of the blog, to keep the circle going.
How can it be the end of the year already. December seemed to go by very fast, and I had days were I hardly even picked up my camera, But Christmas day made up for that.

Every year we do 3 Christmas' in one day. We get a treasure map book left from Santa and head out to visit family and find our presents along the way! It is busy, yes it's chaotic, but we truly do love getting the chance to be with our whole family on the day that matters the most. 

This is our crazy Unscripted Christmas day,


Christmas Eve

The girls once again this year put Santa's milk in Daddy's whiskey glass, I think they know he drinks it.


The Treasure Map Book

The 1 am fun of putting toys together, until Daddy won't stop playing with the Firetruck, and woke someone up early to see his Christmas gifts



Papa's House for Christmas morning

Wearing silly hats for photos this year at Papa's, I think she makes a pretty cute bear!

        Love that I brought my 70-300mm to the bush to capture some birds.



Back on the road


Nana's house for Christmas lunch

I love the Christmas chaos you get when you stick 3 generations of siblings in one room together.









Auntie house for Christmas Dinner




Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!

Now head on over to the amazing work from Elise of Elise Meader Photography, you won't be disappointed she works wonder behind the camera!

2 comments:

  1. I love your work Crystal! That last one just blew me away - amazing!

    ReplyDelete